1. The departments of Otolaryngology and Head & HNS, Armed Forces Medical College, Pune & Association of Otolaryngologists(AOI), Pune Branch are conducting a three day CME ‘‘LASENT FORCE-2014’ (Live Surgery& Hands on workshop on Lasers in ENT and OSA).. The aim of the above CME is to sensitize the practicing ENT surgeons and residents on advanced laser applications in ENT and so also on the current thinking on the management of Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
2. We welcome you to the city of Pune, which is also referred to as the ‘Oxford of India’, home to renowned educational institutions and now becoming a major industrial and information technology hub.
3. We will endeavor to give you all, a brilliant educational insight into the current thinking in Laser Surgery in ENT. We assure you a comfortable stay in Pune, during the pleasant mid November, when the weather is at its best here.
4. We have invited an experienced and accomplished faculty, who would enlighten you with their up to date scientific knowledge and surgical skills. We also endeavor to delight you to a Saturday morning session of live surgery, by some of the stalwart surgeons. You are requested to register for the CME to avail the early bird facility.
5. We request you to feel free to contact us for any queries at the Conference Directorate. Contact details are given below
6. Looking forward to seeing you all at Pune.
Venue – Bhardwaj Auditorium AFMC
Invited faculty –
Padmashri Dr Mohan Kameswaran
Dr KK Handa,
Dr Prathmesh Pai.
Dr Nupur Nerulkar,
Organising Chairmen: Col N Ramakrishnan, Dr Seemab Shaikh,
Organising secretary: Col SK Singh
Phone: 020-26026049, 9763948238, 9325698385
Maj Tarun Sood
Clinical Tutor (ENT)
Armed Forces Medical College